- Dealerships need to maintain their website in line with Skoda’s brand guidelines.
- Providing clients with a consistent experience aligned with Skoda’s digital assets
- Integration with centralized tools requires significant investment and expertise.
- OneDealer’s platform ensures automatic updates for website look-and-feel in line with Skoda’s brand guidelines.
- Unified website UX aligned with Skoda’s CI.
- Integration with centralized tools is automatic.
- Dealers can manage their own content as well as use curated content.
- Total cost of ownership is minimized with an all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Receive all the benefits of organic SEO in a constantly automatically updated website, full of news and offers.
- A unique and up-to-date authorized Skoda Dealer Website is provided on a top-level domain.
Implementation of ŠKODA new dealer websites
- Luxembourg: 6 Dealer Websites
- Ukraine: 30 Dealer Websites
- Ireland: 27 Dealer Websites
- Poland: 78 Dealer Websites
Elena Kubyshyna, Marketing Director of Škoda Ukraine: “We had a great experience during the dealer solution implementation. The OneDealer agency organized a great workflow and provided all necessary development in the short term. We are grateful to OneDealer Team for quick and skillful support. We appreciated the seamless communication, and strong technical skills of OneDealer team, which helped us to go through all the challenges and as a result have a dynamic, user-friendly, and easy-to-use product for all our dealers on the Ukrainian market. The launch of these 30 new dealer sites demonstrates our commitment to enhancing convenience and satisfaction for our valued customers.”