The trapoFit concept was created to realise a broader vision, to create an international franchise of fully-digital and lean vehicle service workshops, utilising best-of-breed technologies. The scale of the market is impressive, looking to initially expand to over 300 workshops and 4,000 users worldwide. trapoFit has been successfully piloted during 2017 and 2018 in cooperation with Schloz Wöllenstein GmbH in Chemnitz, Germany.
Expansion planOver 300 workshops
By adopting the OneDealer solution TrapoFit expected to address the following challenges:
- Van owners have been turning away from authorized dealers for service, towards competitive independent repair shops
- The new trapoFit concept was created to tempt customers back, by reducing costs, optimizing workshop processes, and offering fixed-time, fixed-price service
- Needed a software platform that provides consistent web-based sales and after-sales customer experience, direct interfacing with vendors and the reality of a paperless workshop
OneDealer runs on SAP Business One for HANA and works seamlessly with OneDealer’s native DMS or any existing DMS, providing power and scalability to today’s growing businesses. Feedback from corporate fleet customers is also very positive. OneDealer’s intuitive web interface and MyAccount enables fleet managers to centrally administer all vehicles, book service appointments easily, receive paperless invoices, communicate directly with the dealership for updates and, ultimately, pick up their serviced vehicles at the price and time agreed.
- Automatic vehicle, job card and spare part creation, efficient spare parts procurement and labour management leading to substantial costs reductions.
- Complete finance and accounting;
- A complete digital after sales workplace for every dealership and workshop process;
- A comprehensive data analytics and business intelligence suite with real-time KPIs and reporting;
- Mobile design for both customers and technicians for anywhere-anytime access.
- fixed-price, fixed-time service
- intuitive web booking with competitive, transparent pricing, service package selection, guaranteed vehicle pickup time and easy online payment;
- multiple brand / OEM support;
- real-time mobile status updates and job orders extensions approval;