Company: Real Consulting Integration & Operations S.A.
Location: Athens / Greece
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
We are looking for a Web Designer to create visually appealing UIs for our websites and applications. Reporting directly to the company director, this position involves working closely with other members of the Development and Marketing Department and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Design page layouts and templates
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly responsive web pages
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of our websites / applications
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and other teams
- Work with front-end developers to deploy designs
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in related field
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Proficiency in graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks
- Proficiency in web programming languages such as HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Experience in WordPress content management systems
- 3– 5 years’ experience will be considered as an advantage
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- You are proficient in English at a written and oral level.
What we offer:
- A modern working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies
- Competitive compensation & benefits package based on experience
- Private health care
Headquartered in Germany with offices in Greece, OneDealer is part of Real Consulting Group, a leading SAP and Microsoft solutions provider. The Group employs over 300 professionals, with extensive industry experience in international markets.
OneDealer’s mission is to bring to the global market a holistic SAP-based solution to help automotive retail businesses adopt a digital strategy covering the entire sales and aftersales customer journey.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, send us your CV at email@example.com