Turn more Leads into
Sales than ever before
- Maximize sales teams efficiency: No more communication leaks. Sales staff work faster and smarter, thanks to a connected, workflow-based enquiry process. Response time to leads are subsequently reduced, and management can monitor sales progress in real-time and collaborate instantly with staff.
- Boost customer satisfaction: Customers receive timely emails, SMS messages and a personalised microsite relating to their enquiry, while maintaining a clear view of the offer on the table.
- Staff engagement: Painless navigation through a structured sales processes, auto-generated documentation and instant collaboration are delivered via an intuitive and tablet-ready web interface.
- Fully customizable: Management can define & customise standardized workflows, with manual and automated steps, to fit any vehicle make, market segment, source/channel or customer group.
- Cutting-edge technology: Sales & Lead Management is built on SAP technology which delivers blistering speed and rock-solid reliability while scaling effortlessly. Available either via secure cloud or on-site.
Why Sales & Lead
Sales & Lead Management module is built from a deep understanding of the new generation of car buyers.
It enables car dealership sales teams to take a structured, holistic approach to the sales process and turn more enquiries into confirmed orders than ever before.
New enquiries are guided down paths that have strategic triggers along the way, enticing them to explore additional options, make informed decisions and, eventually, commit to the purchase. Without any controls in place, there are numerous opportunities for the car buyer journey to fail. The Sales & Lead Management module prevents this from happening, allowing it to instantly win the affections of sales teams.
- Workflows are tailored for new vehicles, used vehicles and fleet sales and fully customisable per car make, model and market segment
- Users navigate through a simple sales process, negating the need to invent the journey themselves
- Sales agents can rely on OneDealer for a results-driven sales process which abolishes the need to write boring visit reports, thanks to automatic activity tracking and responses
- Collaboration tools enable the sales team to work coherently, removing bureaucratic procedures and constant phone calls and enabling management to intervene in real time when required.
- Sales staff are free to determine when a lead transitions into an opportunity.
A car buyer journey can only be contained and led to a sale if communication between the dealership and enquirer is fluid, fast and capable of keeping the customer informed and connected, every step of the way. The Sales & Lead Management module facilitates brilliant dealership communication with the following features:
- Sales staff calendars that highlight upcoming appointments and tasks
- Automated, timely customer correspondence via SMS and email
- Sales people availability view for managers
- Managers can easily monitor progress and communicate instantly with sales staff
- Intuitive appointment and test drive scheduling
- Open leads, opportunities and enquiries lists filtered by sales person, customer, brand, market segment etc.
- In-app collaboration
- Role-based access
- Management view of all leads and calendar activities
- Built-in reporting
- Native integration with Campaigns Management
Built on cutting-edge SAP technology, the Sales & Lead Management module benefits from a technical infrastructure that can effortlessly scale and meet the demands of modern car dealerships by providing blistering speed and rock-solid reliability on any available device.
The user interface and multi-device compatibility of OneDealer enables sales staff to operate an enterprise-level application without the need for costly training by integrating today’s standard user – machine communication.
Available either via secure cloud or as an on-site installation, Sales & Lead Management will effortlessly slot into any car dealership’s existing infrastructure preferences.
The Sales & Lead Management module is fully compatible with tablets, enabling sales teams to be free from desk-based enquiries. Potential customers can be guided through the sales process, no matter where they happen to reside in the showroom.
A truly mobile, portable sales tool which frees dealerships of desktop-only system constraints.