Company: OneDealer International GmbH
Location: Virtual – (candidate can be based in Germany or Greece)
Expected Travel: Greater than 60% travel required
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To sustain our company growth strategy which is based on sales as well as services delivered to our customers through Partners, we are looking for a talented, experienced Partner manager with developed experience in CRM, to join our Sales Team.
Examining, assessing, contracting, managing and supporting our Partners in embracing innovation in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience management, CRM as well as Dealer Management Systems in the domain of retail automotive, shall be the main objective of OneDealer’s Partner Manager. The mission of the Partner Manager is to achieve global business development by choosing, managing and supporting the right Partners. Partner business growth through placement of projects utilizing OneDealer’s product portfolio and partner enablement and retention by commercial and delivery support across Germany and the Globe belong to the main objectives of the partner manager reporting directly to OneDealer’s COO.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Partner Management / Sales experience
- Account Management Skills
- Partner / Client facing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and German
- Openness, Team spirit and Passion while embracing innovative vision and growth with the company
- The role involves significant local and international travel
- Experience in the CRM field as well as automotive know how would be considered as an advantage
- ERP knowledge on Sales, Distribution and Service; Experience and know-how in SAP is a plus
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Present OneDealer, its product portfolio and its applications to potential Partners
- Assess the ability of Partners to sell and support OneDealer based solutions and projects
- Assess the market potential of the markets addressed by the Partners and support them in creating a business development and marketing plan
- Support our Partners in creating and executing a business plan
- Report on Partners business plan execution and fulfillment to the COO of OneDealer
- Execute Solution demos, Business Assessments, product demonstrations as well as presales supporting the Partners’ sales teams in presenting and offering OneDealer based solutions and projects
- Take ownership of Partner Portal content
OneDealer International was established in 2015 and tasked with developing an all-in-one automotive software solution for the automotive retail sector, to help businesses optimize their marketing, sales and after-sales process and deliver an unforgettable customer experience. Trusted by leading global automotive brands, OneDealer is consistently delivering customer success, fast and within budget, powered by cutting-edge SAP technology.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of automotive sales and after-sales software globally, by providing the digital core for ambitious, modern operations with a commitment to digital transformation.
OneDealer International GmbH is based in Germany with offices in Greece
Please submit your CV at email@example.com or via LinkedIn