Company: OneDealer Europe
Location: Greece: Marousi
Requisition ID: JTC107
Role: Junior Technical Consultant
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Marousi, Athens, Greece
Expected Travel: up to 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
OneDealer’s vision is to help Auto Dealerships run better and improve Drivers’ safety.
OneDealer is part of Real Consulting Group, a leading SAP and Microsoft Solution Provider with long lasting automotive experience. RC Group helps Customers adopting innovative solutions to thrive in today’s highly competitive markets. Key reason for the Group’s success are its 250+ senior consultants and developers with extensive industry experience matured in the field over 14 years of services and constant success in international markets.
OneDealerTM, based on SAP HANA® and SAP BUSINESS ONE®, is the new generation Auto Retail IT Platform, designed to seamlessly drive Dealers’ business efficiency through the Digital era. While fostering real time interconnectivity among Dealers, multiple OEMs, connected Cars and their Drivers, the OneDealer Automotive Cloud combines innovation with simplicity helping Dealers to grow revenues and expand Drivers loyalty.
OneDealer components and services enable our Customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To sustain our company growth strategy in Germany, Greece and across Europe, we are looking for talented Junior Technical Consultants to join our Service and Support Team.
You are the ideal candidate if you wish to work for an innovative platform that incorporates cutting edge technologies, designed and developed from scratch by our team. You wish to play an active role in the generation of new features and feel proud when used by our customers. You live in the Digital Era and you are interested in a platform that helps users effectively communicate with their customers though multiple channels (email marketing, FB Ads, Google Ads etc.).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills (both Greek & English)
- Basic SQL knowledge (creating queries with minimum reference)
- HTML, XML/JSON, web services basic knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German
- Digital Marketing Experience
- ERP/CRM knowledge
- Advance Database knowledge (formulate complex queries, create views, database management etc.)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Actively participate on customer meetings, assist in specifications analysis and blueprint creation
- Configure the platform per customer requests
- Reassure that all customer requests have been properly implemented
- Assist in the design of test cases and execute them
- Support and troubleshoot software issues
- End user & product documentation
- Conducting presales presentations
- Training of partners’ consultants and customers’ key users
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Participate in international complex projects for customers that are leaders in their industry
- Gain great experience in digital marketing business and cutting edge technologies