Company: OneDealer International GmbH
Location: Virtual (candidate ideally located in Germany/ Austria / Greece)
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: up to 80%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
OneDealer’s vision is to help Auto Dealerships run better and improve Drivers’ safety.
OneDealer is part of Real Consulting Group, a leading SAP and Microsoft Solution Provider with long lasting automotive experience. RC Group helps Customers adopting innovative solutions to thrive in today’s highly competitive markets. Key reason for the Group’s success are its 250+ senior consultants and developers with extensive industry experience matured in the field over 15 years of services and constant success in international markets.
OneDealer, powered by SAP, is the new generation Auto Retail IT Platform, designed to seamlessly drive Dealers’ business efficiency through the Digital era. OneDealer Automotive Cloud combines innovation with simplicity helping Dealers to grow revenues, adapt continuously, grow sustainably and expand Drivers loyalty.
At OneDealer, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into our Customers’ reality. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the Automotive Industry Run Better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To sustain our company growth strategy, we are looking for talented Solution Consultants, with developed experience in CRM, to join our Consulting team.
OneDealer’s Service & Support strategy is driving implementation and solution support services to Customers embracing innovation. The mission of the Service & Support Team is to achieve Customer satisfaction and retention by efficient and flawless deployment of any OneDealer component, across Germany and the Globe.
We deliver excellence by:
- Consulting Customers on their journey to innovation and simplification
- Providing an unparalleled service experience in the Cloud
- Delivering efficient results based on best practices with a focus on Industry and innovative Platform
As CRM Consultant you will play an instrumental role in delivering ‘Best in Class’ digital marketing solution for our customers.
Reporting into the Practice Head, you will support strategic customer implementations as well as drive practice internal initiatives.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience developed as consultant in the CRM field. Automotive know how would be considered as an advantage
- ERP knowledge on Sales, Distribution and Service; SAP ERP and/or SAP Business One knowledge will be of advantage
- End-to-End Implementation Experience (Blueprint, Realization, Test, Cut-Over, Go-Live, Support)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and German
- Openness, Team spirit and Passion while embracing innovative vision and grow with the company
- Business analysis skills
- Client facing skills
- Willingness to travel
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Execute Solution demos, Business Assessments, Proof of Concepts and QA reviews
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Minimum 2-4 years in the CRM area
Interested in joining our team?
Please submit your CV at email@example.com or via LinkedIn