Company: OneDealer Europe
Location: Germany: Koblenz, Berlin
Requisition ID: SC106
Role: Solution Consultant(s)
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Virtual – Germany and Austria customer locations possible
Expected Travel: up to 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
OneDealer’s vision is to help Auto Dealerships run better and improve Drivers’ safety.
OneDealer is part of Real Consulting Group, a leading SAP and Microsoft Solution Provider with long lasting automotive experience. RC Group helps Customers adopting innovative solutions to thrive in today’s highly competitive markets. Key reason for the Group’s success are its 250+ senior consultants and developers with extensive industry experience matured in the field over 14 years of services and constant success in international markets.
OneDealerTM, based on SAP HANA® and SAP BUSINESS ONE®, is the new generation Auto Retail IT Platform, designed to seamlessly drive Dealers’ business efficiency through the Digital era. While fostering real time interconnectivity among Dealers, multiple OEMs, connected Cars and their Drivers, the OneDealer Automotive Cloud combines innovation with simplicity helping Dealers to grow revenues and expand Drivers loyalty.
OneDealer components and services enable our Customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At OneDealer, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into our Customers’ reality. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the Automotive Industry Run Better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To sustain our company growth strategy across Europe, we are looking for talented IT Solution Consultants, with developed experience in Automotive Industry, to join our Service and Support Team.
OneDealer’s Service & Support strategy is driving IT implementation and solution support services to Customers embracing innovation. The mission of the Service & Support Team is to achieve Customer satisfaction and retention by efficient and flawless deployment of any OneDealer component, mainly across Germany and some selected European countries.
We deliver excellence by:
- Consulting and supporting Customers on their journey to innovation and simplification
- Providing an unparalleled service experience On Premise, in the Cloud as well as Hybrid
- Delivering efficient results based on best practices with a focus on Industry and innovative Platform
As Solution Consultant you will play an instrumental role in delivering ‘Best in Class’ projects for our customers.
Reporting into the Practice Head, you will support strategic customer implementations as well as drive practice internal initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience developed as consultant in Automotive Retail, especially in vehicle Distribution, Spare Parts and Vehicle Service as in a Dealership or a Workshop
- ERP (and/or CRM) knowledge on Sales, Distribution and Service; SAP ERP and/or SAP Business One knowledge will be of advantage
- Data Base management experience, SQL (formulate queries, create views, etc.)
- End-to-End Implementation Experience (Blueprint, Realization, Test, Cut-Over, Go-Live, Hypercare)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and German
- Openness, Team spirit and Passion while embracing innovative vision and grow with the company
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Blueprinting, implementation and testing of OneDealer innovative Automotive Solutions powered by SAP in Omni-Channel sales, DMS and Analytics
- Value Realization for strategic lighthouse Customers
- Execute Solution demos, Business Assessments, Proof of Concepts and QA reviews
- Minimum 4-6 years in Automotive services, at least two years in an IT related functional lead or solution architect role in Automotive Industry